Beko Induction Hob Terms and Conditions
Promotion Terms and Conditions:
Participants agree to these Terms and Conditions (the 'Terms and Conditions'). Any information or instructions published by Beko PLC a company registered in UK with company number 02415578 and registered office at Beko House, 1 Greenhill Crescent, Watford Herts, WD18 8QU, or its fully owned subsidiaries about the Promotion at www.beko-promo.co.uk/inductionpanpromo form part of the Terms and Conditions.
Participants who purchase a Qualifying Product from a Qualifying Retailer will be eligible to receive, free of charge, a Reward, subject to these Terms and Conditions (‘Promotion’).
Participants, in the United Kingdom or Republic of Ireland (‘Territories’), who purchase a Qualifying Product in-store, online or call centre sales, from a Qualifying Retailer in the table below (each a ’Qualifying Retailer’) between 00:01 on 4 October 2018 and 23:59 on 5 December 2018, will be eligible to claim a Beko 4 Piece induction pan set (‘Reward’), to be delivered directly to Participant.
|Qualifying Product||Qualifying Retailer|
|HRI64401AT||Dixons Carphone (t/a Currys PC World), AO.com, B&Q, Magnet Group|
1. To be eligible to participate in the Promotion you must be aged 18 or over and residing in the United Kingdom or the Republic of Ireland (‘Participant’). Businesses are excluded from participating in this Promotion.
2. A claim must be made by the end user Participant, and must not be submitted through agents, retailers, resellers, third parties or in bulk.
3. Only one claim per Qualifying Product is permitted. This Promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other Beko promotion.
4. Participants who return the Qualifying Product to the Qualifying Retailer within 14 calendar days of the date of purchase will not be eligible to receive the Reward. The date of purchase counts as day one (1).
5. Participants must visit www.beko-promo.co.uk/inductionpanpromo on or between 4 October 2018 and 19 December 2018, complete and submit the claim form or download complete and submit the claim form (as detailed below) (including providing the Serial Number of the Qualifying Product, Participant’s postal address in the UK where the Reward should be delivered) and proof of purchase (as applicable) of the Qualifying Product from a Qualifying Retailer. Claim form information and supporting documents for purchase (as applicable) (as applicable) must be received on or before 23:59 GMT 19 December 2018 to be eligible to claim a Reward. See FAQs at www.beko-promo.co.uk/inductionpanpromo for details of the form of supporting documents required as evidence of purchases for each of the Qualifying Retailers and, the information to be provided as part of the claim process.
- Online: To complete a Claim, visit www.beko-promo.co.uk/inductionpanpromo to confirm your details and upload a copy of a valid sales receipt and serial number of the Qualifying Product (Online Claim). Once the claim has been submitted online you will receive an email and SMS confirmation of receipt.
- Postal claims: A postal claim form can be downloaded at www.beko-promo.co.uk/inductionpanpromo. Please attach a copy of a valid sales receipt and serial number of the Qualifying Product (Postal Claim). Please post via recorded delivery the completed claim form to: Beko Induction Pan Promotion, PO BOX 523, Gateshead, NE8 9EN. Once we have received your claim form and your details entered, you will receive an email and SMS confirmation.
All Online Claims and all Postal Claims but be received by the Administrator by 23:59 pm 19 December 2018.
6. The Rewards are subject to availability, while stocks last and shall be allocated on a first-come-first-served basis. Beko reserves the right to replace the Reward with an alternative promotional offer of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond Beko’s control make it necessary to do so.
7. The Qualifying Products are subject to availability while stocks last.
8. The Administrator will post the Reward within 72 hours of successful claim validation of an Online Claim, to the mainland UK address provided by the Participant in the claim form or 2 – 4 days of successful claim validation, to a non-mainland UK and ROI address provided by the Participant in the claim form and, the Reward will require a signature on delivery.
9. The Administrator will post the Reward within 10 days of successful valid claim validation of a Postal Claim to the Participant.
10. Compensation for the Reward in cash, its exchange, or its transfer to other persons are excluded.
11. If the claim is deemed to have not been submitted correctly, the Participant will be notified via email, SMS or post and offered the opportunity to provide the required information within seven (7) calendar days of receipt of the email. If no response is received within seven (7) calendar days of the email being sent, then the claim shall be marked as invalid and the Participant will no longer be eligible to receive the Reward. It is the Participant’s responsibility to contact us if you have not received an update on the status of your claim within seven (7) calendar days.
12. Subject to condition 12 above, claims that are incomplete will be deemed invalid. Beko or the Administrator are not responsible for lost, delayed or damaged data which occurs during any communication or transmission of claims.
13. Beko reserves the right to withdraw or amend the Promotion or these Terms and Conditions and to disqualify claims which it considers do not comply with these Terms and Conditions at any time at its own discretion. Beko’s decisions regarding all promotional matters will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. Beko and the Administrator shall have the right, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect themselves against fraudulent or invalid claims including, without limitation, to generate or require further verification as to proof of purchase, as well as the identity, age, and other relevant details of a Participant, deny issuing Rewards, or terminate the Promotion due to excessive fraud. This process may involve Beko sharing information with third parties.
15. Beko excludes liability, to the fullest extent permitted by law, for any loss or damage caused to a Participant arising out of or in connection with the Reward or this Promotion. Without prejudice to the preceding restriction, and to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event will the Beko liability to you exceed £50.00.
Privacy and Data Protection
16. Other than as set out in these Terms and Conditions or for the purposes of operating the Promotion, the details and information provided by the Participant when entering the Promotion or claiming the Reward will not be used for any promotional purpose, nor shall they be passed to any third party.
18. Administrator: Opia Limited, company number 06021170 with its registered offices at Priory House Pilgrims Court, Sydenham Road, Guildford, Surrey, GU1 3RX
19. The Promotion is governed by English Law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.